Landlord Insurance in Washington

Insurance Policies for Landlords also referred to as Dwelling Fire Policies

If your property is tenant occupied, you need a landlord policy to protect you. Whether you have multiple properties or you are renting out your home or condo, a Landlord policy is right for you!

What does Landlord Insurance include?

These are property coverages that landlord insurance will address:

  • Dwelling/rental property
  • Additional buildings on premise such as sheds or garages
  • Equipment left for tenant usage, such as washing machines or other appliances

In addition, your policy will have Premises Liability & Medical Payments to address situation such as:

  • Slip and Fall
  • Inadequate security leading to injury or assault
  • Snow & Ice accidents
  • Dog Bites

Legal Defense is also included:

Landlords or rental property owners may also face unique legal ramifications for events that take place on the property they own. Having additional coverage for Legal Defense may help pay for legal fees from lawsuits like:

  • Libel or Slander
  • Privacy Invasion
  • Wrongful Eviction

Fair Rental Value/Loss of Rents:

If your dwelling is deemed uninhabitable or a total loss, you may not only need to repair or rebuild your property, you may lose rental income. Having Fair Rental Value addresses your lost income during a covered event.

Get a Quote

Michelman Insurance Group represents the top-rated insurance companies in Washington. We will compare pricing and coverage options finding you the best policy for your needs. Call us at: 425-398-1234 or click the button below to send us a message for your quote.