Condo Insurance in Washington

A traditional condo insurance policy will cover damages to most of your personal belongings as well as walls, floors and ceiling coverings. Most condominium associations will say that the owner is responsible for everything within the unit, including permanently attached fixtures and improvements such as kitchen cabinets and appliances.

Your condo association will have a master policy that will cover the property, common areas and physical structure of your building. However, the contents of your condominium, such as your carpet, your clothes and your furniture are not covered. That’s why you need condo insurance.

In addition to the master policy, note that your policy needs to coordinate with the CC & Rs (Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions), and maybe even a neighbor’s policy in some cases. Since each claim presents a unique situation, it’s important to make sure you don’t cut corners on your own coverage. When you have your own condo policy, you have a known and reliable source. Contact us now to see how affordable condo insurance can be!

Condo insurance will typically include coverage such as:

  • Personal property
  • Replacement value of the walls inside your unit and specified permanent attachments, up to a specific value.
  • Bodily injury if someone is hurt on your property (just like a homeowners policy)
  • Liability for property damage
  • Damage protection from dangers such as fire, frozen plumbing, vandalism, glass breakage, etc.

When you’re ready to shop for Condo Insurance, also known as an HO6 policy, call Michelman Insurance Group at 425-398-1234

Get a Quote

Michelman Insurance Group represents the top-rated insurance companies in Washington. We will compare pricing and coverage options finding you the best policy for your needs. Call us at: 425-398-1234 or click the button below to send us a message for your quote.