Watercraft Insurance Options in Washington
Float easy knowing your specialized boat insurance policy is just right for your boat or personal watercraft. Just like automobile insurance, we make boat insurance easy and affordable. Ask about discounts for bundling your policies!
Being an independent agent means we represent a variety of carriers for boat insurance and there are many coverage options. Do you know if you have Agreed Value for loss settlement? Coverage for personal effects? On Water Towing Assistance? Coverage for your tender or trailer? These are all factors our agents will consider when preparing a quote.
Ask for a Boat Insurance Quote Today!
An agent from Michelman Insurance Group will assess your coverage needs and wade through the many options available, presenting you with the best for your needs and budget.
Boat insurance covers a wide range of boats from personal watercraft to sailboats, fishing vessels to drift boats and even your mega yachts, no specialized policy needed! Ask your Michelman Insurance Group agent about a quote!
Michelman Insurance Group works hard to ensure you’re covered on the water and that your coverage needs are met. Give us a call today at 425-398-1234 to start a quote. When shopping for boat insurance in Washington, there are some things you should keep in mind.
- Agreed Value Coverage: Boat and personal watercraft depreciate over time; it’s a fact. Having your watercraft insured at actual cash value can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. Agreed value coverage means that if your boat is a total loss, you will get the value you insured it for, minus your deductible. Don’t depend on a homeowner’s policy to insure a boat. Ask an agent about a specialized boat policy.
- Liability Coverage: Provides coverage to you for injuring others if you’re found to be at fault for an accident on the water. This coverage pays to repair or replace their property as well as any medical care, lost wages and other costs resulting from the accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This will cover you or your passenger’s medical bills as a result of an accident on the water. The coverage limits vary and address injuries that can happen such as getting in and out of the boat and towing skiers/tubers.
- Physical Damage Coverage: This pays to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment and your trailer, if it is damaged during a covered loss or stolen.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury Coverage: Many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages and other costs.
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal Coverage: In the very unfortunate event that your boat should sink or be damaged on the water, there is a possibility of a fuel leak. As the boat’s owner you are liable to clean this fuel up, which can be very time consuming and expensive. Ensure that your boat policy covers you for fuel spill liability and wreckage removal.
- Personal Effects Coverage: Your watercraft policy can provide coverage for many personal effects such as clothes, cell phones and fishing equipment that are on your boat. Make sure you’re properly insured on the water by talking to one of our qualified insurance agents today.
- Emergency Assistance Coverage: The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
Boat policies are not all the same. An agent from Michelman Insurance Group will go over all coverages with you, so you can make an informed decision about what coverages are right for you.
Get a Quote
Michelman Insurance Group represents the top-rated insurance companies in Washington. We will compare pricing and coverage options finding you the best policy for your needs. Call us at: 425-398-1234 or click the button below to send us a message for your quote.